Chapter 6 Poems about life 要点及练习 刘东敏
发表时间-16 :28:47 阅读(
Chapter 6 Poems about life
find sth interesting /uninteresting / dull / boring /…发现。。。有趣、无聊，乏味 find---found---found
keep lively保持有活力 keep---kept---kept
keep shouting / crying / slamming不停地叫，哭，扇门
enjoy / love /like / hate doing sth 喜欢，讨厌做。。。
whole class / school / town 整个班，学校，城镇
students / teachers 所有的学生，老师
be stone deaf ( = be unable to hear at all /can’t hear anything completely ) 完全听不到
blow away吹走 blow---blew---blown
break things 打破东西 break---broke---broken
break rules 违反规定
break down 除了故障
fall down 落下，跌倒 fall---fell---fallen
feel lonely 孤独，寂寞 feel---felt---felt
go to sleep (= fall asleep ) 入睡
go to bed 去睡觉
lie down 躺下 lie---lay---lain---lying
need the address 需要地址
sit in a chair 坐在椅子里
run in rings 转圈跑 run---ran---run---running
knock at / on the door / window 敲门，窗
as usual 想平时那样
at work / at play 在工作、玩
be similar to 与。。。相近
be different from 与。。。不同
the same …as 与。。。一样
be bored with 对。。。感到厌倦
be concerned about 关心，牵挂
be patient with 对。。。耐心
feel like doing… 觉得想要做。。。
(= would like to do / want to do )
be proud of (= take pride in..)
make /accept / reject a suggestion提、接受，拒绝建议
do sb a favour ( = give sb a hand=help sb ) 帮帮忙
receive / accept a gift 收到 / 接受 一礼物
by the way 顺便提一下
borrow sth from sb 找某人借。。。
lend sth to sb 借给某人。。。
ten miles away 十英里以外
talk to sb 与。。。交谈
Thank goodness 谢天谢地
What’s the matter with you ? 怎麽了？ 出了什么事 ？
(= What’s wrong with you ?)
Shall I get you a drink ? (= Would you like me to get you a drink ?)
Why don’t we go skating ? (= Let’s go skating )
Why not listen to music ? 干嘛不听听音乐啊 ?
You’d better do …( It is better for you to do…) 你最好做。。。
What / How about go
swimming ? 游泳如何 ？
one, ones, who, who
A: Hello, Lily. I like your dress. I’d like to get
1 ________ like that.
B: Oh, I have also got a blue 2 _______. Do you like my sunglasses?
A: I think those larger 3 _______ suit you better, like the 4 _______ here.
B: Where did you buy them?
A: A shop on Zhongshan Road. The 5 _______ next to the cinema.
B: I know. It is called Butterfly.
A: No, that’s the wrong 6 ______. That 7 ______ is further down the road.
8. _________ sister is Stella?
9. _________ on duty today?
10. _________ pen is it on the table?
11. _________ are Kenny’s parents?
12. I want to know ________ coming
1. 2008 Beijing Olympic Games was greatly ________. We are very proud of it. (success)
2. The _________ spoke so low that we couldn’t hear clearly. (speak)
3. Arthur often helps others. She is a ________ girl and we all love her. (live)
4. My spoon fell on the floor so I asked the _______ to bring another one to me. (wait)
5. We all understand him because he gave us a good __________. (express)
6. The movie is __________ and the students are __________ in it. (interest)
7. Judy gets more than Mary. I think it is __________ to Mary because she works harder than Judy. (fair)
8. I think Mr. Liu’s idea is good. We should accept his __________. (suggest)
feel like, similar to, go to sleep, be / feel bored, fall down, knock on, be generous to, a loaf of bread
1. I _________ to stay here. I want to surf the Internet now.
2. —Why don’t you _________, Sam? It’s late.
—I want to watch the World Cup tonight.
3. —How do you like this T-shirt, John?
—I don’t _________ it because the color is not dark enough.
4. I went to the supermarket to buy _________ for breakfast tomorrow.
5. Miss Wang is a very good teacher. She _________ us. We all love her.
6. —Who is _________ the door? —It’s me.
7. —Did you see Mr Wu’s new flat?
—Yes. It is _________ yours, but it’s larger than yours.
8. —What happened to Ken?
—When he cleaned the window, suddenly he ________ from the window.
I don’t feel like ________ _______ now.
Mrs. Liu is very _______ _______ students.
My parents _______ _______ _______ my safety.
The job is very _______ so he is _______ _______ it.
I have two _______ coats. They are _______ _______ yours.
1. I don’t want to eat now.
I don’t ________ _______ _______ now.
2. What’s wrong with you?
What’s ________ _______ with you?
3. It is the biggest house in the town.
It is _______ than _______ _______ house in the town.
4. The naughty boy hates learning science.
The naughty boy _______ _______ _______ learn science.
5. I don’ t find it interesting to sing songs alone.
I find ________ _________ to sing songs alone.
1. I find ______ difficult to learn science well.
A. that B. it C. is D. /
2. The teacher asked the students ______ quiet.
A. to keep B. keeps C. keep D. keeping
3. I am very ______ in animals. I find they are ______.
A. interested; interested
B. interesting; interested
C. interested; interesting
D. interesting; interesting
4. —Do you need some help?
—No, I _______.
A. don’t B. mustn’t
C. am not D. may not
5. They are ______ from each other.
A. similar B. the same
C. difference D. different
6. Do you think there are two people the ______ as each other?
A. similar B. same
C. difference D. different
7. This student hates ______ physics.
A. learn B. learns
C. learning D. to learning
8. Li Ming kept _______ after the robber until
the policeman caught him.
A. run B. runs C. to run D. running
9. Mr. Zhang always told us to keep our classroom ______ all day long.
A. clean B. cleaned
C. cleaning D. cleans
10. —There are always so many people in the hospital at weekends.
—______ come again on workdays, like Monday or Tuesday?
A. Why don’t B. Why not
C. What about D. Why are you
11. —How do you like these story books?
—They are ______ and I am really _____ with them.
A. bored; boring B. bored; bored
C. boring; boring D. boring; bored
12. —What happened to that boy at last?
—She failed because she didn’t ______ the ______ from her friends.
A. accept; suggestions B. accept; suggest
C. receive; advices D. receive; advice
13. ______ is the best student in your class?
A. He B. Who C. Whose D. Who’s
14. —These dogs are too noisy. ______ are they?
A. Who B. Whose C. What D. Which
15. The book has lost its cover. I will put a new _______ on it.
A. one B. ones C. it D..the cover
1. He’s going to London.（对划线部分提问）
________ going to London?
2. Lucy is Peter’s friend.（对划线部分提问）
________ ________ is Lucy?
3. The little girl is looking for her mother.（对划线部分提问）
_______ _______ the little girl looking for?
4. Paul is Robert’s grandson. (改为同义句)
Robert is _______ _______.
5. Why don’t you do that first?（改为同义句）
_______ _______ _______ that first?
1. The boy is ___ about watching the ___ football match . ( excited , exciting )
2. Don’t get too ___ , class ! ( excited ,exciting )
3. The deer looked ___ when it saw the ____ tiger . ( frightened , frightening )
4. I am ___ , so I am going to bed . ( tired , tiring )
5. It has been a long ___ day . ( tired , tiring )
5. We spent a very ___( bored , boring ) evening at home last Saturday .
6. We were ___( surprised , surprising ) that their team won the game .
8. I have some ___( surprised , surprising ) news for him .
9. Catherine is ___( interested , interesting ) in learning how to draw .
10. ---What do you think of his idea ?
---It is certainly ___( interested , interesting ) .
附件1下载：Chapter 6 Poems about life 要点及练习.doc |
上一篇文章：第二单元测试卷 （8A） 2012.9 刘东敏
下一篇文章：Chapter 5 Historical stories 教案，课件，练习
“Troy "《特洛伊：木马屠城》课堂讨论 Class Eleven
“Troy "《特洛伊：木马屠城》课堂讨论 Class Eight
“Troy "《特洛伊：木马屠城》课堂讨论 Class Six
“Troy "《特洛伊：木马屠城》课堂讨论 Class Five
“Troy "《特洛伊：木马屠城》课堂讨论 Class Four
“Troy "《特洛伊：木马屠城》课堂讨论 Class Twelve
“Troy "《特洛伊：木马屠城》课堂讨论 Class Three
“Troy ”《特洛伊：木马屠城》课堂讨论 Class Two
首 页 上一页
下一页 尾 页
0/0 共: 0 条记录