发表时间-16 :35:48 阅读(
INTO THE TEXT
A. 1. children 2. child actors 3. educators 4. possessions 5. protect children
6. bad 7. acting 8. money 9. nothing 10. have fun
B. 1. Because the advertisements acted by child actors are more effective.
2. Money or possessions. 3. They are silly and encourage violence.
C. 1-4 badc
1. keep 2. laugh 3. to take 4. wash; to wash 5. do
6. to set 7. to repair 8. to become 9. to hold 10. to call
1. advertise 2. Advertising 3. advertisements 4. advertiser(s)
1.To make a living by selling newspapers is not easy.
2. Mr Green got lots of money after ten years’ hard work.
1.In addition, they also saw a film
2. In addition to a book
1. keeps himself fit 2. is fit for 3. it didn’t fit
4. to fit her 5. doesn’t fit the lock
Words and phrases
1. traveller / traveler 2. advertise 3. illegal 4. banned 5. effective
6. suffering 7. targets 8. course 9. travellers 10. cigarette
11. spenders 12. wealthy 13. educator 14. disease 15. junior
16. possessions 17. fits 18. benefits 19. advertising 20. viewers
21. earn money 22. take action 23. became interested in 24. disagree with
25. had fun 26. identified with 27. put pressure on 28. In addition
29. point of view 30. is bad for
1. Is; good or bad 2. to be 3. made to finish 4. Why; go
5. the hotel which 6. makes us obey 7. to be honest 8. trouble using
9. hold a charity sale 10. to travel
11. I don’t agree with your opinion.
12. When he was a child, he was very interested in science.
13. What do you think of his idea?
14. The workers wanted to force the manager to change this rule.
15. He is really healthy after half a year’s exercise.
1-5 BCDBB 6-10 CACBA
11. to own 12. to encourage 13. clean 14. to finish 15. wash
1. You are really a big spender.
2. The more you earn, the more you want.
3. Most parents can identify with the father in the film.
4. It’s illegal to carry guns in our country.
5. Mr Green is in hospital and he isn’t fit for work yet.
6. Do you like choosing the things that are advertised in the supermarket?
7. Some educators believe children who watch many TV advertisements will become more interested in possessions. Do you agree?
8. Do you think children should act in TV advertisements?
Webster Toys Company has been making good, safe and interesting toys for more than a hundred years. Now children play with our toys in countries from New Zealand to Norway and from Japan to Brazil. We are looking for someone to sell our toys in East Asia. He or she should be between the ages of thirty and forty. He or she should have at least five years’ experience in world markets. He or she should speak English. The person we are looking for will live and work in Singapore, but he or she will travel to other Asian countries for over six months one year. If you think you are the person we are looking for, write to
9. What does Webster Toys Company want the person to do?
10. What language should the person speak?
11. How long will the person travel to other East Asian countries every year?
Ⅰ. 1-3 CBC Ⅱ. 4-5 CC
Ⅲ. 6. Yes, they often get my attention.. 7. No, I don’t.
8. Yes, I do. I think it’s good for them.
Ⅳ. 9. To sell toys in East Asia. 10. English.
11. For over 6 months.
V. Nowadays, advertising is everywhere! We now live in the world that is filled with advertisements. These are some pictures about advertisements. The first one is an advertisement for mobile phones. The second picture tells us that shoes are on sale. And the third one is about cars. More and more people want to buy cars. The fourth picture is an advertisement for selling flats.
1-5 ADBBD 6-10 ACDCD
9A Chapter 8 Exercise of Unit 8
首 页 上一页
下一页 尾 页
0/0 共: 0 条记录