发表时间-16 :37:43 阅读(
1.In fact 2. glanced at 3. improve
4.reminded 5. To our surprise
1. Edison was clever enough to invent a lot of things .
2. It’s generous of you to give me such an expensive gift .
You are generous enough to give me such an expensive gift .
3. She is too weak to carry the heavy box .
She is so weak that she can’t carry the heavy box .
4. The room is so big that it can hold a lot of people .
5. The girl is too young to dress herself .
The girl is so young that she can’t dress herself .
6. It is 7. cleaning , completely
8. was , of 9. enough, for
10. enough money
1. To build 2. attracted
3. What ,think, of / about
4. neither, have 5. did , cost
1. since 2 .because 3. while 4. before 5. until
1. Debbie was very good on the quiz show .
I ran very fast and was soon in front of the other students .
3. I was very afraid and worried when I stood on the stage .
Angela put up her hand when she heard the question .
5. I was not ready for the exam , so I didn’t pass it .
1. isn’t it 2. keep /stay, awake
3. had an argument 4. told to stand
5. that , travels 6. do , we
7. If / whether , were 8 . tell , from
9. change the subject
10. can, you
1. I didn’t go home after school before my mother called me back .
2. Bob asked us what you had learnt in the past two years .
3. The boys were brave enough to run all the way after the thief and catch him at last
4. Mr Holland rode a bike instead of driving because he wanted to be thinner .
5. If you get up a little earlier , you will catch the first school bus and will get to school on time .
1.She was too weak to take care of her baby .
2. He spent
on the old car last
7,000 for the old car last year .
3. I don’t know what to do with the letter .
4. Jane says music is more interesting than science to her .
Jane says science is less interesting than science to her .
5. Sam asked me if / whether I often rode a bike when I was at school .
76. surprised , surprising
77. instead , going
78. did , cost
79. didn’t , until / before
80. what , myself / alone
附件2下载：9A 句型转换.ppt |
上一篇文章：Chapter 7 A trip to the theatre
下一篇文章：9A Chapter 8 Exercise of Unit 8
9A Chapter 8 Exercise of Unit 8
首 页 上一页
下一页 尾 页
0/0 共: 0 条记录