发表时间-15 :46:14 阅读(
1. by accident 2. at play 3. is right for 4. cost of living 5. cried with joy
6. ahead of 7. note down 8. lose weight 9. A series of 10. set up
11. On average 12. had; cut 13. places of interest 14. took shape 15. lies in
16. If necessary 17. in advance 18. keep still 19. pulled off 20. regard; as
26. Shall we talk about something else?
27. Whether we will go climbing is decided by the weather.
28. The little girl is becoming heavier because of her mother’s great care.
29. Could you please help me look after my sister this Saturday?
30. Mike was interested in the animals very much.
31. Lucy felt very happy when she heard the good news.
32. What’s the matter?
33. I had nothing to do with the accident.
34. Could you put up your hand when you want to ask questions?
35. I was so tired that I couldn’t say a word.
1-5 ACBBD 6-10 ADBAB 11-15 DDBDC 16-20 CDBCA 21-25 ADDAB
26-30 BABDC 31-35 ACABD 36-40 ADCBB 41-45 CDCBC 46-50 ACCDB
51-55 EACFD 56-60 ABDGE
61. Li Ping does better than the other students in her class.
62. I can’t stand the rude assistant.
63. Simon made up his mind to improve his body language.
64. We didn’t go shopping yesterday. We went to the library instead.
65. Because of watching a TV programme, Simon changed his views on spiders.
66. student 67. badly 68. worried 69. advice 70. grateful
One possible version:
First I want to tell you that many students have the same problem as you. In fact, maths is not as difficult as you think. Just think every problem over and over, and you may think of a way to solve it quickly.
Here are my suggestions. Firstly, write down the difficult points in the new lesson before the class. Secondly, listen carefully when you’re in class. Don’t forget to take notes if necessary. Thirdly, review what you have learned after class, and do more exercises.
Don’t be so worried. Keep studying hard and you will soon learn it better. Good luck.
1. Those are all dead insects.
2. Don’t lose your appetite for a meal.
3. I am glad about the news.
4. The exam is coming and I feel nervous.
5. Mary saw a woman in a red dress ahead of her.
6. How often do you have your hair cut?
7. How much does hairdressing cost you each time?
8. What do you think of your hairdresser?
Many countries have hosted the Winter Olympics many times. The United States has hosted the Games four times, more than any other country. France has hosted three times. And the first Winter Olympics were held in France in 1924. Austria, Canada, Italy, Japan, Norway, and Switzerland have hosted the Games twice. The next Games will be hosted by Russia in 2014. This is the first time that Russia hosts the Winter Olympic Games.
9. How many times has the United States hosted the Winter Olympics?
10. In which country were the first winter Olympics held?
11. When will the next Winter Olympics be?
Ⅰ. 1-5 CCACA
Ⅱ. 6. About once a month. 7. About thirty yuan. 8. He is excellent.
Ⅲ. 9. Four times. 10. In France. 11. In 2014.
Ⅳ. It was Sunday yesterday. After finishing my homework, I called my friend Tom to play football together. We played in front of our building. Suddenly, the ball went to Mr Liu’s car. The glass of the car was broken. We felt very scared and ran away. But several minutes later, I thought I should say sorry to Mr Liu. So I came back and told Mr Liu the truth. To my surprise, he didn’t blame me, but said with a smile, “You are an honest boy.”
That’s all. Thank you.
下一篇文章：Chapter 7 A trip to the theatre
9A Chapter 8 Exercise of Unit 8
首 页 上一页
下一页 尾 页
0/0 共: 0 条记录