发表时间-16 :12:39 阅读(
第02版Keys (One possible version选择题除外)：
I. 1. born 2. invention 3. includes
4. win 5. intelligence 6. Perhaps
7. However 8. inventor 9. Nobody
II. 11. in the countryside 12. find out
13. going for a walk 14. at the end of
15. are very important to
III. 16-20 CACBC
1. worked 2. Some; Others 3. It takes hard work
4. As he grows older 5. It is always useful
I. 1. Some 2. any 3. any
4. some 5. any 6. some
7. any 8. any 9. Some 10. any
II. 11. someone 12. nothing 13. nobody
14. someone strange 15. is 16. anything
17. some 18. speaks 19. anybody
III. 21. something 22. something 23. some
24. some 25. anybody 26. some
27. some 28. something 29. is
第03版Keys (One possible version选择题除外)：
I. 1. instead 2. correctly 3. copy
4. promise 5. prize 6. accident
7. checks 8. instructions 9. double
II. 11. challenges me 12. and so on 13. ordered him to
14. lead to 15. all year round
III. 16-20 BCCBC
1. We are still using paper today.
2. Can I check the homework with you?
3. A long time ago, there was a beautiful princess in China.
4. I promise never to tell her secret to others.
5. Wouldn’t you like blue or red instead?
I. 1. three million 2. one point six two
3. seventh 4. two thousand and eight
5. twelve 6. fifteenth
7. twelfth 8. third
9. fifth 10. one hundred and third
II. 11. Three plus five is eight.
12. Nine minus two equals seven.
13. Eight divided by two is four.
14. Six multiplied by four is twenty-four.
15. One plus six is seven.
III. 16. three 17. Two 18. twelve
19. seventh 20. first 21. one hundred 22. third
第04版Keys(One possible version 选择题除外)：
I. 1-5 CBABB 6-10 CABBA 11-15 BCBAC
II. 16-20 CBABA 21-25 CCBCB
III. 26-30 BDCAD
IV. 31. more beautiful 32. are 33. their
34. went 35. clearly 36. a
37. walking 38. However 39. without
V. 41. to make 42. to buy 43. was
44. books 45. equals
Our school has made a survey — “Don’t keep your worries”．Here are the results.
About fifty percent of the students in our school are worried about their homework. They have so much homework to do every day. And they feel stressed too much. About thirty percent of the students think their parents are too strict with them in their studies. It’s difficult for them to get along well with their parents. The other twenty percent of the students say they are weak in health. They say that they almost have no time for their hobbies or after-school activities.
Dear teachers, would you please give us less homework and more time to relax ourselves? Dear Mom and Dad, we want to take more exercise to keep fit. Please understand us. Thank you!
第05版Keys (One possible version选择题除外)：
I. 1. sell 2. popular 3. type
4. compare 5. price 6. speaker
7. speed 8. company 9. railway 10. operate
II. 11. grand total 12. looks forward to working
13. depends on 14. stop Mark from swimming
15. was unaware of
III. 16-20 CACBC
1. work together to finish 2. Thank you for helping
3. is probably a better choice 4. happen to you if
5. give me some advice on
I. 1. heavier 2. the youngest
3. more important 4. more expensive
5. the most beautiful 6. the most interesting
7. taller 8. The biggest
9. hotter 10. more careful; fewer
11. He works harder than any other student.
12. The weather in Beijing is colder than that in Shanghai.
13. Canada is larger than any other country in North America.
14. The more hard-working you are, the higher grades you will get.
15. She is friendlier than me.
III. 16. the cheapest 17. the slowest 18. faster
19. the fastest 20. more expensive 21. the fastest
22. less 23. the most expensive 24. the best
第06版Keys (One possible version选择题除外)：
I. 1. dust 2. passengers 3. special
4. create 5. advertisement 6. comfortable
7. anytime 8. candles 9. introduction
II. 11. keep in touch with 12. at the same time
13. Since then 14. keep off
15. in the daytime
III. 16-20 CCBCA
1. a great success 2. as big as
3. allow; to go 4. Can you imagine
5. live a better life
I. 1. the least 2. more 3. better
4. further 5. young 6. older
7. the farthest 8. tall 9. bad; worse; the worst
10. the best
11. This book isn’t as interesting as that one.
12. I am as tall as Lily.
13. My grandpa feels worse today.
14. Her sister is two years older than her.
15. Whose room is bigger, yours or your brother’s?
III. 16. the tallest 17. better 18. worse
19. the kindest 20. many 21. farther
第07版Keys(One possible version 选择题除外)：
I. 1-5 ABCBA 6-10 BCCBC 11-15 BCABA
II. 16-20 ABACB 21-25 CACAB
III. 26-30 BBAAB
IV. 31. saw 32. why 33. meals
34. a 35. of 36. to stop
37. noisy 38. finally 39. In 40. have tried
41. Justin is taller than his mother.
42. They have nothing to do.
43. Alice’s home is farther from school than mine.
44. He is better at Maths than Lucy.
45. She is not as beautiful as her sister.
My favorite invention
There are many great inventions around us nowadays. They play an important role in our daily life. But my favorite invention is the computer. First, as a student, the computer can help me a lot. With the computer, I can find lots of useful information I need. What’s more, when I am free, I can read books, know the latest news and watch movies on the computer. It really opens up my eyes. In addition, I can play games or listen to music when I am tired. It makes me relaxed. Last but not least, it is easy to communicate with my friends using the computer. I often chat with them through emails.
All in all, the computer makes my life more colorful and convenient.
第08版Keys (One possible version选择题除外)：
I. 1. already 2. experience 3. success
4. educational 5. yet 6. weekdays
7. exchange 8. fantastic 9. guest
II. 11. local culture 12. come over to 13. a bit of
14. so far 15. be; friendly to
III. 16-20 CBCAC
1. to give 2. working 3. has been
4. has travelled 5. to leave
I. 1. have; seen; saw 2. Have; borrowed
3. has worked; moved 4. Has; finished
5. has gone 6. have been
7. hasn’t received 8. hasn’t found
9. have eaten 10. have; washed
II. 11. For 12. already
13. ever; never 14. yet
15. already 16. since
III. 18. has just received 19. has gone
20. has visited 21. hasn’t visited
22. has been 23. has learned
第09版Keys (One possible version选择题除外)：
I. 1. understand 2. punished 3. enter
4. ancient 5. stolen 6. main
7. trick 8. war 9. celebrate 10. sides
II. 11. is full of 12. In the end
13. Come on 14. in the early morning
15. Except for
III. 16-20 AACCB
1. trying to 2. has worked; since
3. succeeded in arriving 4. There once was; called
5. thought of a trick
I. 1. has; come 2. has made 3. haven’t found
4. has gone 5. has been dead 6. have lived
7. has; left 8. has worked 9. has learned 10. held
II. 11-15 DBCDD
III. 16. haven’t seen 17. went
18. Have; been 19. have visited
20. took 21. ate
22. since 23. planned
第10版Keys(One possible version 选择题除外)：
I. 1-5 BCABA 6-10 CABCB 11-15 ACABC
II. 16-20 CCBAB 21-25 CBBAC
III. 26-30 CCBAC
IV. 31. the fastest 32. her 33. was
34. finished 35. to get 36. preparing
37. because 38. a 39. carefully
V. 41. hasn’t watched 42. have studied
43. trying 44. has lived
45. to go
My study in England is really interesting. I live with a host family. They are very friendly to me and make me feel at home.
In England, I’ve learned a lot about British culture and history. I have learned many ways to improve my spoken English. I have also visited many places of interest in England, such as the Tower Bridge, the London Eye and Big Ben. They are very beautiful. I have taken many photos of them. I will show them to you when I come back. By the way, I will return home in three days. I miss you so much! I am looking forward to seeing you and I can’t wait to share my experience with you.
第11版Keys (One possible version选择题除外)：
I. 1. mention 2. corner 3. list
4. basket 5. similar 6. spell
7. methods 8. unless 9. worth 10. wallet
II. 11. have trouble understanding 12. improve my memory
13. poured out 14. take out
15. live a healthy life
III. 16-20 ACBAA
1. a special memory for 2. A great way
3. gave me an example 4. is worth visiting
5. how to make
I. 1. will go; has 2. rains; will stay
3. listens; will not know 4. will not buy
5. is; will turn 6. will have
7. help 8. will miss; hurries
9. keep; will succeed 10. finishes
11. I will follow his advice unless you have a better idea.
12. You will have a toothache if you do not brush your teeth carefully every day.
13. This room will get very hot unless you open the window.
14. Unless you show your model plane to me, I won’t teach you to play football.
15. If he doesn’t invite me, I won’t go to his birthday party.
III. 16. if 17. if 18. unless
19. Unless 20. if
第12版Keys (One possible version选择题除外)：
I. 1. whole 2. chance 3. attack
4. choose 5. hiding 6. winner
7. advised 8. topic 9. whenever
II. 11. belongs to 12. In my opinion
13. in public 14. Most importantly
15. put on
III. 16-20 CCCCB
1. to help 2. providing 3. reading
4. success 5. to use
I. 1. should dress 2. should buy 3. shouldn’t make
II. 4. had better stay 5. had better keep 6. had better not drive
7. had better clean 8. had better not speak
9. You shouldn’t change your ideas.
10. Should he take part in the meeting on time?
11. You had better not go to work on foot tomorrow.
12. She ought to pay more attention to the traffic lights.
13. Where should we play football?
IV. 14. should; do 15. should ask 16. had better ask
17. shouldn’t have 18. should be
第13版Keys(One possible version 选择题除外)：
I. 1-5 BACBC 6-10 BAACB 11-15 CABAB
II. 16-20 CABAB 21-25 CCBBA
III. 26-30 DDDCA
IV. 31. at 32. studying 33. to use
34. because 35. her 36. first
37. importance 38. to 39. loves 40. an
41. The book is worth reading again.
42. If it rains tomorrow, we will not go swimming.
43. I want to learn how to play the guitar.
44. It gave me a chance to learn English.
45. Thank you for telling me this.
Views on the English Week
Hi, my name is Peter. Our school will have an English Week. Is it good or bad for us?
My two friends and I have different views. Jason thinks it’s not necessary to have the English Week. He says we may learn English in class and the English Week wastes a lot of time. So the school had better not have it. Maria doesn’t agree. She thinks the English Week is so much fun. During the week, we can take part in all kinds of wonderful activities and make many friends. What’s more, it can help us open up our eyes to the world. In my opinion, it’s important for us to have the English Week. It brings us pleasure in learning and helps us to improve English.
Above all, we can communicate in English with friends and learn a lot from them. So the school should have it often.
(一) 1-5 ABABC 6-10 CAACC 11-15 AACBA
(二) 1-5 ABBCA 6-10 BCACC
(三) 1-5 CCAAB 6-10 BCCBC 11-15 ABAAB
(一) 1-5 CACAA 6-10 CABBC 11-15 ACBAC
(二) 1-5 BCBAC 6-10 CABAB 11-15 ACABC
(三) 1-5 ABCBC 6-10 ABABC 11-15 BACBC
(一) 1-5 CBBAC 6-10 CACCB 11-15 CABBC
(二) 1-5 BABCC 6-10 ABAAB 11-15 BCBAA
(三) 1-5 ACBAB 6-10 ABACA 11-15 CACBB
A. 1-5 BCCBA 6-10 BCCAC
B. 1-5 ACBBC 6-10 CCACA
C. 1-5 BCCBC 6-10 CCCBA
D. 1-5 BACCA 6-10 BCAAA
A. 1-5 CBACA 6-10 BCACC
B. 1-5 BACCC 6-10 AACAB
C. 1-5 BCACC 6-10 CBCBC
D. 1-5 CACBA 6-10 CBCAC
A. 1-5 CBCCA 6-10 CBCAA
B. 1-5 BBACA 6-10 CCBCB
C. 1-5 BACBC 6-10 CBCAC
D. 1-5 CBCAC 6-10 ACCBA
A. 1-5 CABCB 6-10 AACCB
B. 1-5 CABBC 6-10 BCBCA
C. 1-5 CBCBC 6-10 CACCC
D. 1-5 AACBB 6-10 ACBCC
A 1-5 CCADB B 1-5 BADCB
C 1-5 BCDAB
A 1-5 DBACD B 1-5 BAABC
C 1-5 ACBDD
A 1-5 BADCD B 1-5 BDDCC
C 1-5 CBDCD
A 1-5 DDBDA B 1-5 ADBCB
C 1-5 ADACB
第25版Keys(One possible version 选择题除外)：
1. However 2. to show 3. called
4. them 5. the 6. with
7. to break 8. easily 9. If 10. first
1. have tried 2. an 3. was
4. cutting 5. and 6. worried
7. to help 8. my 9. minutes 10. from
1. have lived 2. In 3. a
4. is 5. beautiful 6. swimming
7. comes 8. that 9. to go 10. them
1. will waste 2. studying 3. is
4. If 5. the 6. why
7. teachers 8. possible 9. the best
1. his 2. worried 3. at
4. quieter 5. had 6. but
7. quickly 8. why 9. a 10. to put
第26版Keys(One possible version)：
1. days 2. your 3. because
4. will study 5. opening 6. By
7. to celebrate 8. and 9. an 10. seeing
1. because 2. a 3. its
4. How 5. hearing 6. suddenly
7. to ask 8. decided 9. of 10. silly
1. to protect 2. different 3. at
4. will be 5. knows 6. if
7. However 8. What 9. less 10. cleaner
1. interesting 2. questions 3. with
4. because 5. their 6. a
7. to make 8. kind 9. and 10. to help
1. touches 2. friends 3. happily
4. watching 5. them 6. because
7. to be 8. successful 9. on 10. a
第27版Keys(One possible version)：
My trip to find dinosaurs
I have been curious about dinosaurs since I was a very little child. I am always interested in this creature.
One day, I learned that I could probably find dinosaurs in a forest when I read a book. I was so excited. I set off immediately, and arrived at the forest three hours later. I began to look for dinosaurs and I kept looking for them all day and all night. Finally, I found an object in the shape of a tooth. I thought it must be the tooth of a dinosaur. I went on to look for other things. Oh! I saw a dinosaur just running towards me! And then I woke up.
That was really a fantastic trip!
Hello, I am Lucy. I have a twin sister, Linda. We are similar to each other. We both have long hair and big blue eyes. And we both like playing tennis and eating noodles. But there are also some differences between us. She is taller and better at sports than me. She always wins in the tennis game. However, I am friendlier and more outgoing than her. So I have more good friends. And I get on well with my sister.
I’m happy to know you are going to come to our school as an exchange student. Our school is in the center of Hangzhou. It is large and beautiful. Here I have some advice for you about your educational exchange visit.
At first, try to speak Chinese as much as possible. Practice makes perfect. In addition, all the teachers and students in our school are very friendly, so you can try to make many new friends here. At the same time, you can travel around Hangzhou and other cities to know more about Chinese culture.
I hope you will enjoy your visit. I’m looking forward to seeing you soon.
Some students have trouble in remembering new words. But that’s not a problem for me. I even think it is an easy thing. So how can I remember a new word well?
First, I always learn its meaning. Learning its meaning is very important and useful.
Second, I usually think about some old words. They should have similar meanings to the new word. That will help me remember the new word quickly.
Third, I use the new word as often as possible. I often use it to make sentences and answer questions in class.
Last, I often use the new word in my home- work. When I do my homework or write a passage, I often use the new word.
If you follow these methods, remembering new words will be an easy thing.
Good habits can keep us in good health. First, we should have a healthy eating habit. Fruit and vegetables are good for us, so we should eat them every day. Second, we must remember: Going to bed early and getting up early make a man healthy. People should sleep at least 8 hours at night. What’s more, sports are good for our body and mind. It is wonderful to build a strong body through fun activities, such as swimming.
Health is important, so we’d better get into good habits before it’s too late.
第28版Keys(One possible version)：
There are 40 students in Class 2, Grade 8, Yucai Middle School. This is a survey about how they study English after class.
Ten students read some English books, magazines or newspapers after school. Eleven students like to listen to and sing English songs. Eight students say they watch English movies and TV plays. Six students make friends with people from other countries. They talk or send messages in English. And five students take part in summer camps or travel abroad.
I think their ways are helpful for English learning. I often watch English TV plays after school.
Better late than never
Once upon a time, a man raised some sheep. One day he found a hole in the sheepfold and one of the sheep was missing. It was the wolf that had come in through the hole at night and taken the sheep away. A neighbor advised him to fix his sheepfold as soon as possible, but he didn’t listen to him. The next day, the wolf took another sheep. He regretted not taking his neighbor’s advice, so he quickly plugged the hole and fixed the sheepfold. From then on, the wolf never took his sheep away.
From the story, we can learn that if we make a mistake, we should try to correct it immediately so that we can cut loss.
How are you these days? We had an English Week last week in our school. All the students and English teachers came to take part in the activities. There were a lot of activities, such as singing English songs, watching English movies, putting on short English plays and a speaking competition. I took part in the speaking competition. It was my first time to give a talk in public. I was very nervous. I am more interested in English now, and my spoken English is also better than before. How about your school’s English Week? I want to know about that.
My invention is a robot. It is lovely and helpful. The robot looks like a little boy. It has two legs with two wheels at the bottom of the legs, so it can move fast. It can do a lot of things. It can help me with my homework and it can help my mum do the housework. Whenever I arrive home, it welcomes me at the door and brings me a cup of tea. When I’m bored, it can play games with me. The robot cannot talk, but it is a good listener. I can talk to it and tell it what to do. I think my invention will help people live a better life in the future.
本篇作文要求学生们以“My invention”为题写一篇 80 词左右的文章。学生应结合所给的问题，描述自己理想的发明物，然后根据提示适当发挥。写作完成后需根据所写内容检查文章时态。其次需要检查文章要点是否完整。
Wenhua Theater is one of the most popular theaters in our city. It has the most comfortable seats and the largest screens. What’s more, the service is great. Though it’s a very good theater, the prices of the tickets are not very high. And you can buy a ticket at half price if you come to the theater on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. It’s open from eight o’clock in the morning to eleven o’clock in the evening. It is really a good place to watch movies.
第29-30版Keys (One possible version 选择题除外)：
八年级 (上) 期末综合测试题（一）
I. 1-5 BBCAB 6-10 ABAAC 11-15 BCAAB
II. 16-20 BCCAB 21-25 BABAC
III. 26-30 CBCDC 31-35 DAADA
36-40 BDCAB 41-45 DBCCB
IV. 46. and 47. carefully 48. means
49. eating 50. a 51. However
52. centuries 53. fewer 54. for 55. to protect
Thanks for your letter. Now I’m happy to answer your questions. I love sports very much. I exercise almost every day. I think it’s good for my health. Of course I’m interested in surfing the Internet. Although it’s fun, I do it only once a week because I’m too busy with my homework. I think junk food is delicious, but it’s not good for health. So I hardly ever eat it. As for your last question, I want to tell you that I usually watch TV for fun on weekends. It’s really interesting.
How about your living habits? Please write to tell me about them.
第31-32版Keys (One possible version 选择题除外)：
八年级 (上) 期末综合测试题（二）
I. 1-5 ACBCA 6-10 ABACA 11-15 BCABB
II. 16-20 CAABC 21-25 BCABB
III. 26-30 DCCBD 31-35 BDBCA
36-40 BDCBD 41-45 BCCBA
IV. 46. was 47. the biggest 48. easily
49. and 50. to choose 51. with
52. minutes 53. What 54. told 55. a
Many people have computers. School children like playing computer games on the computer now.
Some of them play all day and night, so they spend a little time on study and other activities. When they are playing computer games, they play them for a long time. It’s very bad for their eyes. Computer games can also make them lose in the Internet world.
In my opinion, parents should try their best to let these children know that playing computer games at all times is not good for their growth. What’s more, schools should set up interesting activities for children so that children can spend less time on computer games.
第33-34版Keys(One possible version 选择题除外)：
八年级 (上) 期末综合测试题（三）
I. 1-5 ABCCB 6-10 BCAAC 11-15 BBCBA
II. 16-20 BCABC 21-25 ACBAC
III. 26-30 CDBCB 31-35 ABACB
36-40 BACCB 41-45 ACBBD
IV. 46. However 47. lived 48. children
49. to ask 50. because 51. and
52. with 53. talking 54. his 55. lucky
After a long plane ride, I finally met my host family, two parents and three kids, last Sunday.
My host parents can speak a little Chinese, and they are very kind and friendly to me. The kids like to play ball games with me. All of them try their best to make me feel at home. My host mother even has learnt how to cook Chinese food and the food is very delicious. I have learnt the local culture and history from my host father. Now I am interested in the local culture very much.
Tim, don’t worry about me. I will have a good time here with my host family.
第35-36版Keys (One possible version 选择题除外)：
八年级 (上) 期末综合测试题（四）
I. 1-5 ACCBA 6-10 BACAC 11-15 BACBA
II. 16-20 CCBAA 21-25 BABCB
III. 26-30 ACDAC 31-35 BCDBC
36-40 ADDCD 41-45 ABCBD
IV. 46. articles 47. wrote 48. an
49. why 50. because 51. thinking
52. for 53. important 54. himself 55. lucky
In fact, it isn’t difficult to learn English well. The key to learning English well is choosing right methods. Here are some ways to improve your English.
First, you not only can watch English TV shows and films, but also can listen to British and American songs. Second, reading books, newspapers and magazines in English is a great way of learning English. In addition, in order to have a good environment for learning English, you can write the names of some objects in your home on these objects. Every time you use these objects, you’ll read the words. At last, try to practice it with other people and write something in English every day.
第37-38版Keys(One possible version 选择题除外)：
八年级 (上) 期末综合测试题（五）
I. 1-5 BCACB 6-10 ABCAA 11-15 CBACA
II. 16-20 CBBCB 21-25 CACAB
III. 26-30 CDABD 31-35 DCCAB
36-40 DAACB 41-45 BBBDC
IV. 46. a 47. for 48. but
49. was 50. animals 51. and
52. to save 53. kicked 54. their 55. happily
One day, Sima Yi took 150,000 soldiers to fight with Zhuge Liang. At that time, Zhuge Liang only had 2,500 soldiers with him in a town. The soldiers were very scared, but Zhuge Liang ordered most of the soldiers not to move and sent some of them to do some cleaning around the town. Zhuge Liang himself sat on viewing platform above the gates and played music there. When Sima Yi saw him, he thought Zhuge Liang played a trick. Finally, Sima Yi took his soldiers away.
第39-40版Keys(One possible version 选择题除外)：
八年级 (上) 期末综合测试题（六）
I. 1-5 CABAC 6-10 AACAB 11-15 ACBCA
II. 16-20 BBACA 21-25 ABBCC
III. 26-30 BAACD 31-35 DCCAD
36-40 BDCDC 41-45 DDBCB
IV. 46. are 47. because 48. easily
49. suggestions 50. worried 51. with
52. theirs 53. to study 54. will become 55. a
Many students think that it’s difficult to learn English well. They think learning English is boring. However, if they know the good ways of learning English, they will find a lot of fun. Firstly, speak as often as possible in your daily life. This is the best way to learn English. Secondly, reading English books can help you a lot. You will find it interesting to read English stories. Thirdly, keep a diary. Start with short sentences and then long sentences. It’s a good way to develop your writing skills.
In my opinion, your English can become better and better by using these ways.
上一篇文章：“Troy "《特洛伊：木马屠城》课堂讨论 Class Eleven
8A Unit 1---- Unit 8 给单词填空
八年级(上)Unit 1 ---- Unit 8单元小测参考答案
《英语 教师用书（八年级 上册）》 配套MP3
Unit 8 English Week : English : fun for life
首 页 上一页
下一页 尾 页
0/0 共: 0 条记录