(10 :4 :17)
1. --Is this dictionary yours?
--Yes, it is.
2. --What is Peter going to do this weekend?
--He is going to row a boat.
3. --Do you want to go to Qingdao for a holiday?
--Great! I like to have seafood there. It tastes good!
4. --Do you have any plans for this weekend, Sue?
--Yes. I am going to fly a kite.
5. --Let’s go to Sanya.
--OK. How long shall we stay there?
--We will stay there for a week.
--Where shall we stay?
--We will stay in a hotel by the sea.
I am going to buy a storybook tomorrow.
2. We will see a film at half past three this afternoon.
3. Jill doesn’t have any plans for the weekend.
4. You should build your house now. Don’t wait until tomorrow.
5. --Where will you stay?
--I will stay near a river.
What’s your plan for the Book Week?
2. Are you going to visit these places in the future?
3. What is Kitty going to do this weekend?
4. She will stay in a hotel by the sea.
5. We will stay there for a week.
1. My favourite book is Stories For Children. I like it because there are many interesting stories in it.
2. Christmas Day is coming! Students are going to have a party.
3. --What is Kitty going to do this evening?
--She is going to have a big dinner with her family.
4. Hainan is a wonderful place. It’s in the south of China.
5. --Do you have any plans for the weekend?
--I am going to visit a big butterfly park.
1. Children’s Day is coming! Look, students are going to make some posters about Children’s Day.
2. --What are you going to buy, Ben?
--I like sports. I want to buy some magazines about sports.
--Let’s look at the map of the bookshop. You can go to the first floor.
3. --Lucy, what do you usually do at weekend?
--I usually play the swing. How fun!
4. Tomorrow is my brother’s birthday. I am going to build a toy plane for him.
5. We can have seafood in Japan. The seafood there tastes great!
6. Jill’s family are going to visit Nanjing. They’ll get there by train. They’ll stay there for fourteen days.
Peter likes reading. He likes to read stories about animals. Today Peter is in a bookshop. He is going to buy a book. He is looking at the books on the shelves. There are many books and it’s difficult for him to decide w
hich to choose
. Now Peter is reading a book about a man and a dog, Bobby. The man and his dog have lots of fun together. The book is very interesting and Peter likes it very much. He’s going to buy this book from the bookshop. He is going to take it home and read it.
Peter also likes reading magazines about sports. Next time he will buy a magazine about it.
The Lis are in the living room. They are talking about the
for the weekend.
Mum: What are you going to do this weekend?
Sue: I am going to
Ben: There is a big lake with
water in Donghu Park.
I am going to row a boat.
Mum: Good! Do you want to visit your grandmother after that?
Sue & Ben: Sure!
How long will we stay there?
Mum: For about 2 hours.
5. I am going to row a boat
6. How long will we stay there
Students are going to read a play.
What is your grandmother going to do this Saturday?
Sanya has beautiful beaches with clear water.
4. We will go swimming at the beach.
Keys: 1. put
3. are, going to do
Keys: 1. 9:15 a.m.
3. 7:30 a.m.
4. is going to play tennis
6. is going to play basketball
7. 3:30 p.m.
8. are going to see a film
Keys: 1. Pet
Keys: 1. Beijing
2. Tiananmen Square
3. Great Wall
4. Palace Museum
首 页 上一页
下一页 尾 页
0/0 共: 0 条记录